Improving your family life
As a working parent you will understand the importance of finding the right childcare for your child but this can be difficult with childcare fees rising continually. Make sure you don’t loose the option to stay on the childcare voucher scheme. If you have decided to take a break off the scheme you can have 12 months and still be entitled to use vouchers,however make sure you take a salary sacrifice within that period or you will loose out.
Why stay on the Childcare Voucher scheme?
- if Both parents use the scheme its double the saving!
- Childcare vouchers can be used for children up to 15yrs
- Can be used to pay any registered childcare providers
- Save your vouchers & pay your childcare provider when you want (SAYG)
- Save up to £933* per year (per parent)