Improving your family life
As a working parent you will understand the importance of finding the right childcare for your child but this can be difficult with childcare fees rising continually. However your employer can help by setting up a childcare voucher scheme which is offered to you as a staff benefit.
Childcare vouchers are usually received in exchange of part of your salary, known as ‘Salary Sacrifice’. You will not have to pay any tax or national insurance on the childcare voucher amount you use, helping you to save money.
Why join the Childcare Voucher scheme?
- Both parents can join giving double the saving!
- Childcare vouchers can be used for children up to 15yrs
- Can be used to pay any registered childcare providers
- Save your vouchers & pay your childcare provider when you want (SAYG)
- Save up to £933* per year (per parent)